Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thawing Out? Uh...Maybe

February 18, 2014

Back in the Newfoundland ice box. It's still cold up here but the temp. is on the rise. Only -17F (-27.22C) today. I am staying in a man camp this go around. All paid for by the mine. Room is ok and the meals are great. The students speak French so I have an interpreter which is a retired mechanic, working out OK. I am picking up some of the words, the technicians and people are very nice (something I did not expect). In the past my exposure to the French were upper management and they were very arrogant. Like they say "Don't judge a book by it's cover". I think Eve is interested in moving up here *sarcasm*, the clincher was the attached photo. I don't think this truck will not start until summer.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment